Emulsion with light texture and easily absorbed that responds to the needs of sensitive, intolerant and reactive skin. Lessens irritation and strengthens microcirculation, reducing redness and preventing rosacea flare ups. It soothes and supports the skin barrier desensitizing and lessening tingling and itchiness. Provides effective lasting protection against external aggression.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• β-glucan: acts as a protective action against the oxidative stress induced by UVA radiation and stimulates the proliferation of fibroblasts, important in tissue regeneration.
• 18β Glycretrite: contrasts the activity of free radicals and avoids pigmentation and skin erythema caused by UVB radiation.
• Black currant oil: prevents aging of the skin and possesses anti-inflammatory and antithrombotic activity, thanks to the presence of linolenic acid.
• Bisabolol: anti-inflammatory and cicatrizating action, making a soothing and soothing effect especially on delicate skin.
• Shea butter: preserves all the emollient, soothing, moisturizing and re-energizing properties of the skin.
• Olive Insaponifiable, Wheat, Soy: maintain an adequate level of skin hydration to protect the skin with barrier effect.
• Aloe Barbadensis: emollient and anti-aging properties.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply on face after cleansing morning and evening, gently massaging until full absorption
β-glucan, 18β Glycretrite, Black currant oil, Bisabolol, Shea butter, Olive Insaponifiable, Wheat, Soy, Aloe Barbadensis
Suffering from sensitive skin, Leni cream has become a staple product in my skincare regimen. It reduces redness, itching and irritation and strengthens the skin’s protective barrier, so the skin becomes less sensitive and it leaves the skin feeling hydrated and smooth.